We have several years of experience developing applications from an end to end perspective. Whether it is a web, hybrid or enterprise based application, we are here to create and implement the right solution for you.
- McDonalds – Developed responsive web page(McDonalds Remember Me) for license plate reader enrollment for McDonald restaurants.
- Military Child Care – Developed Military Child Care and several websites using Angular for the US Department of Defense. Websites also load natively on mobile devices. This webpage was developed in order to allow service members to find foster care for their children while deployed.
- Hanover Insurance – Developed Hanover Insurance using Angular to have a smooth responsive web design framework that also loads on mobile. This webpage allows customers to manage their health, auto, home insurance policies similar to that of State Farm.
- Pearson Education – Developed an interactive learning module for HR onboarding utilizing Ember JS.
- Texas Tech University – Developed the College of Engineering website
- Raytheon – Developed several Java based software applications for defense contractor for the United States federal government.
- Just Associates – healthcare company based out of Colorado; Developed and maintained a based Java healthcare software application for conducting MPI cleanup of patient records involving EDI, HL7 datasets
- AT&T – Large telecommunications company; Developed a java EE based application to support intercommunication of customers PI throughout the enterprise to support the 4G LTE rollout.
Please Contact Us for more information on rates or any questions you may have. We are accustomed to working with clients from any size whether individual, start ups, small business or large corporations.