Here at Saula & Associates we offer mobile development solutions in Android, iOS, Hybrid (IONIC). We support all versions of the IONIC framework and Angular. We also support development lifecycle end to end. From Requirements to deployment to the application stores. We also have strong experience building SOA Web Services, security protocols such as OAuth and SSL, and also in native functionality such as fingerprint authentication, background synchronization/ lazy loading and more.
Some of our recent clients/Projects:
- Hanover Insurance – Built an application for iOS and Android from the ground up to help customers interact with insurance policies utilizing IONIC 2 and Angular 2. Hanover has a client base of over 500,000 users.
- Travel Recon – Migrated their entire application for iOS and Android from IONIC 2 beta to IONIC 3 while resolving several issues
- Rogers Construction Group – Built an hybrid application utilizing Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF) in order to allow employees manage assets and projects ongoing within the enterprise.
- IBM – Helped develop CSA Mobile which is an internal IBM application that has a potential of over 180,000 users due to IBM large size. Application was first developed using the hybrid framework IBM MobileFirst (Worklight) and later converted to a native application using Java (Android) and swift (iOS).
Some tools/languages we specialize in:
- IONIC framework(All versions), Angular (All Versions)
- Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF)
- IBM MobileFirst (Worklight)
- Android Native (Java)
- iOS (Swift / Objective-C)