We offer mobile development solutions in Android, iOS, React Native, and IONIC. We also support development lifecycle end to end and will help get your requirements turned into a reality and deployed to the application stores (Optional).
- Hanover Insurance – An Insurance application built using Ionic framework for iOS and Android from the ground up to help customers interact with insurance policies like auto, home, health. Hanover has a client base of over 500,000 users.
- Travel Recon – Alpha Recon makes it easy to quantify and mitigate personal and group risk. Harness the power of your own team of trained Intelligence analysts and receive verified, relevant near real time alerts to navigate your city and the world safely. This app was built using the IONIC framework.
- MyInspira – Healthcare application that allows you to securely interact with your Inspira Health provider and Fitness Connection training staff. Manage your Inspira Health provider assigned “Health Actions” to record valuable health information for your provider and trainer to review. Connect Inspira Health+ remote monitoring devices to your My Inspira account and share health data with your provider and Fitness Connection trainer. Built using the IONIC framework.
- Rogers Construction Group – Built an hybrid application utilizing Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF) in order to allow employees manage assets and projects ongoing within the enterprise.
- IBM – Developed CSA Mobile which is an internal IBM application that has a potential of over 180,000 users due to IBM large size. Application was first developed using the hybrid framework IBM MobileFirst (Worklight) and later converted to a native application using Java (Android) and swift (iOS).
- IONIC framework(All versions), Angular (All Versions)
- Android Native (Java)
- iOS (Swift / Objective-C)
- React Native (All Versions)